The Planter GuyPlanter Box 36"Lx12"Wx24"H
Raised Garden Beds are an excellent way to make vegetable gardening easy, fun, and productive. They also offer relief from those long hours on your knees, planting your harvest.
Your garden beds are the very foundation of your thriving garden. Having the proper location, design, materials, and soil will have a massive impact on whether your garden thrives or struggles.
Adding raised garden beds to your landscape will set you up for years of success in your vegetable garden, adding beauty to your landscape and value to your property. Growing in raised garden beds also offers many advantages over traditional ‘in-ground’ gardens, including better accessibility, earlier harvests, improved drainage, control over soil conditions, and protection from many garden pests.
- Premium locally sources Western Red and Yellow Cedar
- Raised to allow proper drainage and prevent early decaying
- Tongue & Groove wood used on the sides to add strength
- Fully assembled solid base planters use 2 ½ inch steel torque screws
- Full dimensional wood ready for you to seal or stain