We are proud to announce that we are the latest fence company to join the North American Fence Contractors Association. At The One Stop Fence Shop we strive to deliver the highest standard of business practice, that’s why its an honor to team up with an organization that believes in the same ethics and principles.
WHAT DOES NAFCA STAND FOR?
Education, from the beginning, the organization has stressed education to improve the industry. NAFCA has held a national fence installation school each year of its existence, along with numerous gate operator schools for beginners and more advanced installers. Each school is taught by professionals with decades of success in the industry and allows students to learn first hand in real world conditions. NAFCA has always placed importance on affordability and access in its educational opportunities, keeping tuition at a fraction of what is available elsewhere and offering training to members and nonmembers alike.
We highly recommend all fence companies join NAFCA no matter how big or small your operation is, the benefits and knowledge that comes from this organization is incomparable. The NAFCA board of directors are made up from some of the best professionals within the fence industry, so you know your learning from hands on & like minded people.
“Bringing together fence contractors and suppliers for their mutual benefit and the integrity of the industry”.
- Serves as the voice for the integrity of the fence industry.
- Promotes education of fence professionals by committed industry leaders.
- Enhances consumer perception of member professionals through advertising and educational campaigns.
- Provides a positive industry voice to the national, local and trade media.
- Educates members about industry trends through regional seminars, national expos, and regular newsletters.
- Provides information and networking opportunities through events.